mandag den 12. februar 2018

Mors lille hjælper / Moms little helper

Tja sådan kan det gå når jeg og min mor ikke er de hurtigste bloggere i verden. Dudi tænker at hun er nødt til at give en pote med.

Well, that's the way it is, when mom and I not are the fastest blogger in the world. Dudi thinks she need to give a paw.

Hvor er det jeg skal skrive? Kan jeg se det?
Where am I writing? Can I see it?

Det er et stort arbejde det her, pyyyhh...
It's a lot of work, pheeww...

Jeg bliver nødt til at tage et nap.
I'll have to take a nap.

10 kommentarer:

  1. Gosh, you are a very hard worker
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    SvarSlet
  2. Awww, I linked this post to Awww Mondays. So precious.

    Have a woof woof day. My best to your mom. ♥♥♥

    SvarSlet
  3. You deserve a good nap after all the work you did today! Sweet dreams!

    SvarSlet
  4. what a cutie pie! Great photos!

    SvarSlet
  5. Blogging is HARD work! Glad you can rest afterwards.

    SvarSlet
  6. Blogging is very hard and lots of naps are required.

    SvarSlet
  7. Skønne billeder
    her prøver Zorro ofte at hjælpe på tableten. ... en hunde snude kan godt får den til at reagere....

    SvarSlet
  8. Looks like a hard blog post that required a nice nap! Thanks for the share, definitely need one of those right now!
    World of Animals

    SvarSlet
  9. Hi, My Friends! Long time since I wrote on your blog, Sweet Laika! Wish You All a Pawsome New Year! 2019 Lots of Hugs from Stina in Sweden!

    SvarSlet
  10. thanks for sharing this wonderful article. We are providing best roadrunner customer care support, roadrunner helpline, Contact roadrunner contact roadrunner Support

    SvarSlet

Jep, smid lige en kommentar, så bliver jeg glad.
Hi. I will be thrilled if you throw me a comment.