mandag den 5. januar 2015

Når vi går tur... / When we are walking ...

Når vi går tur med mor kan vi godt lide at lave lidt sjov.

When we are walking Mom we enjoy to make some fun.

Er vi for hurtige for dig, mor???
Are we too quick for you mom???
Snus her Vaks, her lugter godt!
Sniff here Vaks, it smells good!
Og 1, 2, 3 har vi viklet linerne sammen.
 
And 1, 2, 3, we have tangled the leashes.
Og 1, 2, 3 er linerne viklet ud igen.
And 1, 2, 3, the leashes are tangled out again.
Det er sjovt at drille mor.
It's fun to tease mom.



17 kommentarer:

  1. I see a little sunshine came out for your walk! So true, we have the tangled leashes whenever we meet another dog. I like using the long leash though because I don't have to stand around and wait quite so much.

    SvarSlet
  2. Ser ut som om ni hade en trevlig promenad i solskenet :)

    Tassklappar o Nosbuffar

    SvarSlet
  3. Awww, and you tease mom all the time right? I thought so. I also linked you to my Awww Monday post.

    Have a woof woof Awww Monday. My best to your mom. ☺

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. We love teasing mom. And thanx for your Awww Monday post.

      Slet
  4. Wow! Bet there were some good smells over there
    Lily & Edward

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Sure there was. Somebody had pooped there LOL.

      Slet
  5. Nice work teasing your mom! Looks fun!

    SvarSlet
  6. I never understand how Bentley and Pierre can tangle their leashes! It is definitely an art! ☺

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yep and we ar great at artwork LOL.

      Slet
  7. Crikey ...... There's only one of me and I get tangled up too. How do I do that????????

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hehehe we would like to know too LOL.

      Slet
  8. BOL! We have a ton of tangled leashes when we are out walking too!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    SvarSlet
  9. BOL, it's good to keep the peeps on their toes:-)

    SvarSlet

Jep, smid lige en kommentar, så bliver jeg glad.
Hi. I will be thrilled if you throw me a comment.