torsdag den 12. marts 2015

Osten / The cheese

For det mester elsker Vaks og jeg ost. Særlig den ost far spiser til morgenmad hver morgen, og vi plejer altid at få et par skiver hver. Men forleden dag var det helt anderledes.

Most of the time Vaks and I love  cheese. Especially the cheese dad eat for breakfast, and we usually we get a few slices each. But the other day, it was quite different.

Jeg plejer at få først for jeg er jo den ældste største.
I use to get the first piece, because I'm the oldest biggest.
Men lige idag er jeg ikke tilfreds. Jeg har faktisk slet ikke lyst til den ost.
But today I'm not happy. Accually I don't want the cheese.
Da Vaks ser at jeg ikke har lyst til osten, har han heller ikke lyst til osten.
When Vaks 
find out I don't want the cheese, he don't want the cheese either.
Fint tænker far, så spiser jeg da osten selv!!!
Fine, dad think. Then I'll eat the cheese myself!!!
Selv om vi ikke vil spise det stykke ost vi lige har fået, vil vi da gerne tigge efter et andet stykke ost. Vi bærer ikke nag.

Although we will not eat the piece of cheese we just got, we would like to beg for another piece of cheese. We have no hard feelings.
Hvis de forestiller sig at vi spiser noget der har ligget på gulvet. Så har de for meget fantasi.

If they think we will eat something that has lain on the floor. Then they have too much imagination.




15 kommentarer:

  1. BOL we'd just scoff the cheese. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Normally we do too. Mom wondered what's the matter.

      Slet
  2. Bwahahahahahahah. You two are something else. I'm sure it's working for you just fine too. Our Little Bit gets away with almost everything. Bless her heart and yours too.

    Have a woof woof day. My best to you peeps. ☺

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you. We uses to get our way too LOL.

      Slet
  3. Our tiny bits of cheese rarely even hit the floor.......and if they do, some other pup grabs them. We can't believe you left SLICES of cheese uneaten.

    SvarSlet
  4. Pfft does he think y'all are animals!?!

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    SvarSlet
  5. We'll eat the cheese! We don't even care if it was on the floor! Please send the cheese to us!

    SvarSlet
  6. They were hoping the next piece would taste better! Haha!

    SvarSlet
  7. hahaha!!! Oh my!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    SvarSlet

Jep, smid lige en kommentar, så bliver jeg glad.
Hi. I will be thrilled if you throw me a comment.