fredag den 8. maj 2015

Foråret / Spring

Det er langt om længe blevet rigtigt forår med masser af tulipaner, lysegrønne blade på træerne og tilsåede marker. Mor har taget et par billeder af markerne for mig. Det er jo ikke alle der har udsigt til marker så her er billederne:

It has finally become spring with lots of tulips, bright green leaves on the trees and sowed fields. Mom took a few pictures of the fields for me. Surely it's not all of you, who overlooks the fields so here the pictures are:

30. april 2015. Man kan lige ane det spirende korn.
April the 30th 2015. The 
grain has begun to germinate.
1. maj 2015
May 1st 2015.
4. maj 2015. Nu er det for alvor lysegrønt.
4. May 2015. Now it's really bright green.

Idag.
Today.
På bare 8 dage er markerne totalt forandret. Dejligt at følge med i .... synes mor og far.

In only 8 days the fields are totally changed. Wonderful to see ..... mom and dad think.


25 kommentarer:

  1. Oh I love to see the beautiful change in such a short period of time! Just lovely and amazing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes and green is the colour for hope. That suits the spring :-)

      Slet
  2. OMD OMD THAT is an AMAZING SPRING Transformation... the seeds really did SPRING Up in a HURRY.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hæhæ yes the spring has sprung :)

      Slet
  3. Yep its a wonderful thing to see,But Spring has gone back to bed here,xx Speedy

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. For the moment it has gone back to bed here too :)

      Slet
  4. Spring is excellent. Enjoy it.

    sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  5. We are all dried out here and waiting for a hot and very dry summer. We're in a terrible drought. Not pretty. I wish we looked like your area does.

    Have a woof woof day you two. My best to your peeps. ☺

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. We will wish for some rain to you :)

      Slet
  6. Wow! What a difference a few days make!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes only a week and it's all bright green.

      Slet
  7. What a difference. That green is vibrant! A great view.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

      Slet
    2. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

      Slet
    3. Wow bad spelling, had to remove it LOL. It should say: We love the green color too :)

      Slet
  8. Wow, what a difference! Flowers make everything purtier.
    'You know, i is german too...but i is a dachshund. My dad wants one of you...well i mean a german Shepherd.
    Oh my name is Puddles...nice to meet you.

    Puddles

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Nice to meet you too Puddles. I will drop over to your blog to say hello :)

      Slet
  9. That is a wonderful series of photos demonstrating the power of spring! Sometimes I miss living closer to the grain fields (as I did when I lived in Oregon) but then I drive through during the dusty planting or harvesting and I remember why my lungs and eyes said to leave!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You're right about the dusty plantin and the harvesting. And we must'nt forget the smell when they fertilize with manure LOL.

      Slet
  10. Wow! It's incredible how quickly your landscape changed!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes from grey to green in a week :)

      Slet
  11. Crikey ...... there's always something to look at, aye?? I'd like to run in that field. S'pose I wouldn't be allowed to!!

    SvarSlet
  12. Sometimes Vaks and I are running to chase some hares :)

    SvarSlet

Jep, smid lige en kommentar, så bliver jeg glad.
Hi. I will be thrilled if you throw me a comment.